My Lil Precious is Gone (Miscarriage)

:,-(

I was 10 weeks pregnant when my doc says,sorry... there is no heartbeat.

2 weeks before that there were some bleeding, but when I went to see my doc, she told me that my baby was fine and the heartbeat was normal,that was when I see and hear my lil precious heartbeat for the first time, it was on 13/07/2010, so she gave me an injection and some pills to strengthen my pregnancy. I was soo very thankful to Allah swt that my lil precious was ok at that moment.

25/07/2010 - I went for my monthly pregnancy check up. This is when my doc make a confused face when he scanned my womb and found out there was no heartbeat and he cannot see my lil precious figure clearly in the womb. That moment, I knew something was not right... Tears start dropping and I just can't consumed the fact that my precious have went back to heaven at that moment. It was devastating, frustrating and very sad, but I know I need to accept the fact as this is Allah's destiny.

Everyone advice me to do the DNC ASAP for my health sake. I had decided to do it on 28/07/2010. My lil precious is gone and some pieces of me have gone together with him/her.

My lil precious.. Ummi willing to suffer those morning sickness the whole day and the whole 9 month rather that to loss you...Ummi want to hold you in my arm, hug you and kiss you...

Ummi, Abah and abang Hafiy love you lil precious even though you were just 10 weeks old.. but we know Allah swt love you the most.. Insya'llah, you are at a better place now.. I just want you to know that I love you very very much...

Comments

Popular Posts